At Multiplica we pride ourselves in selecting the best digital professionals and building unique spaces for exceptional people from all over the world to imagine, propose and design solutions that help companies create truly relevant relationships with their customers.
We are seeking a Global Head of Finance to Multiplica (CFO) with world wide operations:
- Lead and develop a global financial team, ensuring the implementation of admin and financial processes across the different Business units in different countries.
- Design and develop a 3 – 5 year financial plan to support the business initiatives and serve as a playbook for the growth of the business.
Including AOP and forecast processes interacting with all the different stakeholders
- Provide day-to-day operational to a multinational financial operations team, and oversight of the finance team with direct P&L; responsibility. (Cashflow, budgeting) through the implementation of an ERP system to scale our company's operations..
- Provide guidance as much as possible to the Global Controller to ensure that the region is in compliance with Federal, state, and local tax requirements.
- Help to define and oversight key financial metrics in complex consulting projects
- Produce excellent management information with clear and transparent KPIs. Use management information and financial analysis to make commercial recommendations and deliver better visibility and insight.
- Oversee and have responsibility for all aspects of accounting operations including establishment and enforcement of accounting policies and procedures and IFRS requirements, ensuring the integrity of the company’s financial data and financial reporting.
- Ensure a cash and working capital focus across the business, educating employees on the importance of cash focus, driving down inventory and debtor days whilst also maintaining strong creditor and debtor relationships.
- Design and implement a plan to allow Multiplica to access different worldwide capital markets. Control and evaluate fundraising plans and capital structure.
- Design and implement a risk management approach in our decision making process across the company
- Implementing an ERP System, streamline and improve accounting and financial systems to scale the company’s operations
What you need for this role:
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting or Business Economics. MBA will be a plus.
- With at least 15 years of experience in the Finance area in Consulting Companies, Software Companies or Agencies.
- Knowledge in ERP & Taxes systems, slight understanding of Control, SOX, US GAAP, IFRS, statutory requirements, sales, and income taxes.
- Technology + Digital/media sector Experience: A strong digital pedigree, gained within a consumer driven environment will be a plus.
- Experience in Big 4 will be a plus
- Rising capital
- Working in international multi markets organizations
- Managing international finance teams
- Fluent in English.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Strong initiative and drive for results
- Negotiation skills
- Ability to lead and influence others
- Independent decision making and judgment
- Knowledge in taxes - IVA (VAT) - Retentions
- Intellectual curiosity
- Ability to prioritize
- Experience working with Google Docs
- México, Chile, Colombia, Argentina, Perú