If youre an English-speaking Cloud Engineer with experience executing migrations and redefining infrastructure then we would love to hear from you!
Who are DOCOMO Digital
We solve the challenges of scale, regulation and complexity for telcos and merchants worldwide. Docomo Digital sits right on the edge of what is technologically possible with mobile payments in 2021 and that's where you come in...to build the future of E-commerce.
Docomo Digital puts its' people first with a flexible hybrid working model, great benefits, a 4.1 Glassdoor rating and a culture of questioning and feedback built around; Optimism, Boldness, Humility, Accountability and Customer Focus.
The Stack: AWS, Python, Kubernetes,
Jenkins, Ansible, Terraform, Git, RedHat, Optional: Go/Java
- Building complex enterprise ecosystems and solving high-level strategic problems
- Implementation of cloud native automation and monitoring solutions
- Migrate the existing infrastructure to AWS Cloud and Kubernetes
- Coordinate Cloud migration with external consultants
- Carrying out deployment, maintenance, monitoring, and management tasks within this implemented cloud structure
- Work closely with IT security and process management
- Respond to technical issues in a professional and timely manner
- Create and maintain Kubernetes clusters and support the on-boarding of existing and new applications
- Effective communication skills in English to properly articulate complicated cloud topics to management and other IT development partners
- Offering training and guidance on cloud adoption to other teams
- Keeping on top of usage and costs in the cloud and making sure the structure is operating at full efficiency
- Transform and optimize the existing CI/CD pipeline
- Automate all processes with appropriate tooling
What you'll need:
- 5 years of experience with complex cloud migrations and extensive related business consulting
- Deep working knowledge of EKS
- Good Python skills