We are looking for a high performance, team player Sr FP&A; Analyst, with strong financial analysis and modeling skills to support PAC operations.
What You’ll Do
- Budget process (Current year +3).
- Monthly rolling Forecast (Revenue, COGS, Expenses, EBITDA, Net profit, CAPEX and FTEs/HC analysis)
- Manage monthly data driven analysis, thorough variance analysis in financial and operational KPI’s.
- Financial models development.
- Cost Breakdown Analysis
- Cash flow analysis
- Monthly reporting package.
- Strong analytical skills
Candidate must have an expert level in Excel (Pivot Tables, Conditionals, Segmentations, Basic VBA is a plus)
Experience in ERP (Oracle, SAP, Cognos)
What You’ll Bring
- Strong financial analysis to identify business drivers and trends.
- Ability to read financial information and quickly understand the position of a company.
- Team player mindset, needed to collaborate with a cross-functional team
- Self-motivation to face constant challenges.
- Communication skills, being a confidence person able to convey.
- Advanced level of English, both written and spoken.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, high pressure environment
- 3-5 years of demonstrated financial analysis work experience
- Strong knowledge of US GAAP and IFRS knowledge preferred.
- Experience with Cognos, TM1 and Dynamics are a plus.
- BA/BS degree in Finance or Business.
All other related and/or additional responsibilities that may be required or assigned
It is impossible to list every requirement for, or responsibility of, any position. Similarly, we cannot identify all the skills a position may require since job responsibilities and the Company’s needs may change over time. Therefore, the above job description is not comprehensive or exhaustive. The Company reserves the right to adjust, add to or eliminate any aspect of the above description. The Company also retains the right to require all employees to undertake additional or different job responsibilities when necessary to meet business needs.