Turner & Townsend
Santiago de Chile, Región Metropolitana
At Turner & Townsend we’re passionate about making the difference. That means delivering better outcomes for our clients, helping our people to realize their potential and doing our part to create a prosperous society.
Every day we help our major global clients deliver ambitious and highly technical projects, in over 130 countries worldwide.
Our team is dynamic, innovative and client-focused, supported by an inclusive and fun company culture. Our clients value our proactive approach, depth of expertise, integrity and the quality we deliver. As a result, our people get to enjoy working on some of the most exciting projects in the world.
The Business Manager is responsible for project commercial and business functions, Implement marketing activities within Chile and collaborate closely with the wider regional group to increase project opportunities and maximise revenue and profitability for all segments in country
- Develop and maintain marketing strategies/ key account plans for current and future clients
- Develop and project up to date knowledge of a wide range of Turner & Townsend services and activities, market and support sell of these to potential clients
- Support the team with the development of case studies and manage case study library
- Support internal marketing initiatives and respond to internal demands for marketing material and information
- Conduct market research in order to support service and product development
- Assist regional BD team members on an as needed basis
- Responsible for business and marketing coordination, supporting Directors/ Associate Directors on proposal development
- Responsible for monitoring business performance and gives advice on status and corrective action if necessary.
- Responsible for ensuring that corporate compliance is maintained in areas of Law, Finance, and Tax
- Extensive business/ commercial experience
- Advanced interpersonal and presentation skills
- Effective communication style including the ability to plan and deliver quality reports, proposals & bids
- Strong management and organization skills and ability to manage several simultaneous projects to tight deadlines are also essential
Turner & Townsend is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees and actively encourage applications from all sectors of the community.
Please find out more about us at www.turnerandtownsend.com