Requisition ID: 283359
Work Area: Sales
Expected Travel: 0 - 10%
Career Status: Professional
Employment Type: Regular Full Time
SAP started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That’s why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
SAP values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees.
We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it’s the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people’s lives.
Candidate could be based in any LAC South country (Argentina, Chile or Peru)
The Training and Adoption Commercial Senior Representative´s primary responsibilities include prospecting, qualifying, selling and closing new business regarding SAP Education portfolio. The Commercial Senior Representative brings a Point of View to the Customer engagement; uses all resources to solve customer problems with appropriate SAP products. If you want to drive your Customers to the Digital Era, this is the right opportunity for you.
Expectations and Tasks
- Account and Customer Relationship Management, Sales and Software License, Cloud Subscription Revenue, Training and Education Consulting Services.
- Annual Revenue - Achieve / exceed quota targets, as per Demand Generation, Pipeline and Opportunity Management
- Sales strategies - Develops effective and specific account plans to ensure revenue target delivery and sustainable growth. Develop relationships in new and existing customers and leverage to drive strategy through organization.
- Trusted advisor - Establishes strong relationships based on knowledge of customer requirements and commitment to value (value of counsel and expertise, value of solutions, value of implementation expertise). Builds a foundation on which to harvest future business opportunities and accurate account information and coaching.
- Leadership - Lead designated territory, including accounts, account relationships, prospect profiling, and sales cycles. Encourage all accounts to become SAP references.
- Business Planning – Develop and deliver comprehensive business plan to address customer and prospects priorities and pain points. Utilize VE, benchmarking and ROI data to support the customer’s decision process
- Extensive experience in sales of complex business software / IT solutions
- Experience in lead role of a team selling environment.
Education and Qualifications / skills and Competencies
- Proven track record in business application software or Service sales.
- Demonstrated success with large transactions and lengthy sales campaigns in a fast-paced, consultative and competitive market.
- Exceptional contractual and negotiation skills.
- Business level English: Fluent
- Local language: Fluent, Business Level
#lifeatSAP #SAPjobs #SAPTrainingAndAdoption #SAPCertification
WHAT YOU GET FROM US
Success is what you make it. At SAP, we help you make it your own. A career at SAP can open many doors for you. If you’re searching for a company that’s dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment – apply now.
SAP'S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, SAP invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
SAP is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team (Americas: [email protected] or [email protected], APJ: [email protected], EMEA: [email protected]).
Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor.