HSE Advisor - Mantoverde Project - Santiago o Site - (AUS00051Q)
If you’re like us, you don’t have much time for the way things are.
Ausenco is a global company redefining what’s possible. Our team is based across 26 offices in 14 countries, with projects in over 80 locations worldwide. Combining our deep technical expertise with a 30-year track record, we deliver innovative, value-add consulting studies, project delivery, asset operations and maintenance solutions to the mining & metals, oil & gas, and industrial sectors.
We are currently recruiting for an experienced and qualified HSE Advisor to join our team.
About the role
- Provide advice and expertise to Project Management in the implementation and maintenance of Health, Safety, Environment and Community management systems across Ausenco offices/projects.
- Maintain Ausenco’s compliance with relevant HSE guidelines by performing audits and inspections as required. Enforce compliance with legal requirements.
- Maintain and follow up HSE Management System, review procedures and enforce compliance with policies.
- Advice Project Managers/ Supervisors to implement the Ausenco HSE site management plan by reviewing site plans and performing gap analysis.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in HSEC Areas in a heavy industry environment: Engineering & Construction, Mining, Energy or O&G.; At least 2 years in a similar role.
- Degree in Hygiene and Safety Industrial Engineering or Mine, Environmental, Chemical, Industrial engineering with a certificate/Diploma in Health, Safety and Environment.
- Member of " Colegio de Ingenieros del Perú" / Member of a Recognized Organization of Engineers
- Bi-lingual English/Spanish.
Working for Ausenco means you won’t settle for the status quo – you’ll be part of a forward-thinking, culturally diverse organisation. We expect our people to deliver outstanding results and will give you the licence to find a better way forward for your clients and stakeholders.
In addition to a competitive remuneration package, we provide employees with a wide range of growth opportunities to build your skills and pursue your career path.
Supporting a Diverse Workforce As a global company we embrace and encourage diversity in its fullest sense – gender, age, experience, nationality, colour, language, religion, location, disability, education, skills, working styles and time availability. Our work environments are based on mutual trust and respect for the rights and opportunities of every individual.
COVID-19 The health and safety of our employees and candidates is our first priority. We closely monitor local, regional, and global conditions related to the pandemic, and your working location and/or roster as advertised in this advert may be temporarily subject to change to adhere to recommendations by health authorities and government regulations.
Primary Location: CL-CL-Las Condes
Job Posting: Apr 7, 2021