Are you ready for a life-changing career at Novo Nordisk Chile?
Working at Novo Nordisk is never just a job, it is an opportunity to have a life-changing career – your grow professionally and you impact the lives of our patients for better. Our Chilean affiliate is looking for a talented Obesity Communications Coordinator with responsibility for Chile.
Novo Nordisk is a global healthcare company with more than 90 years of innovation and leadership in diabetes care & obesity. The company also has leading positions within hemophilia care, growth hormone therapy and hormone replacement therapy. Headquartered in Denmark, Novo Nordisk employs more than 45,000 employees in 75 countries and markets its products in 180 countries.
Chile affiliate is a successful company, focused on improving the quality of life of people with Diabetes, Obesity and Hemophilia. This affiliate stands out for its ambitious objectives of development and growth.
As an Obesity Communications Coordinator, you will assume day-to-day responsibilities for strategy, planning, and execution of obesity communications and public relations activities to improve disease awareness in collaboration with internal and external stakeholders, providers, and agencies.
- Plan and implement obesity disease awareness campaign (Changing Obesity™) and corporate communications activities on Novo Nordisk’s initiatives and contributions to improve the lives of people living with obesity
- Develop and disseminate content and for media and the general public while ensuring that all content complies with relevant quality standards and is aligned with the company culture and obesity brand.
- Liaise with media, both proactively and reactively, manage incoming requests from the press and identify innovative communication channels to reach key audiences in the obesity field.
- University degree preferably in Public Relations, Journalism, Communications, Business Administration or similar. A postgraduate educational level is desirable.
- Fluent English and Spanish.
- At least two years of work experience in the field of communications are required for this position.
- Experience in the pharmaceutical industry and knowledge in health/scientific communication are a plus
- Innovation in a changing environment
- High performance
- Personal leadership
Working at Novo Nordisk
At Novo Nordisk we recognize that it is no longer good enough to aspire to be the best company in the world. We need to aspire to be the best company for the world and we know that this is only possible with talented employees with diverse perspectives, backgrounds and cultures. We are therefore committed to creating an inclusive culture that celebrates the diversity of our employees, the patients we serve and the communities we operate in.
We commit to an inclusive recruitment process and equality of opportunity for all our job applicants. We are happy to discuss flexible working, depending on the role and subject to business needs.
April 21st 2021
Millions rely on us
We are a global healthcare company and life is our reason to exist. This is why we’re all here, to ensure people can lead a life independent of serious chronic disease - millions rely on us. Inspired by life in all its forms and shapes, ups and downs, opportunities, and challenges. All those moments that matter. We offer the chance to be part of a truly global workplace, where passion and engagement are met with opportunities for professional and personal development.