Santiago, Región Metropolitana, Chile
Take your next career step at ABB with a global team that is energizing the transformation of society and industry to achieve a more productive, sustainable future.
At ABB, we have the clear goal of driving diversity and inclusion across all dimensions: gender, LGBTQ+, abilities, ethnicity and generations. Together, we are embarking on a journey where each and every one of us, individually and collectively, welcomes and celebrates individual differences.
For our Marketing, Sales and Product Management team,
understanding the full potential of our technology and the trends in our markets is highly rewarding. In addition, helping customers all over the world improve efficiency, save resources and reduce emissions gives our work a powerful sense of purpose.
You will be responsible for managing / servicing the Utilities segment accounts at ABB Electrification Chile. You will use your experience and drive to build long-standing customer relationships, identifying effective solutions for customer needs.
- Manage accounts of the Utility segment
- Present equipment, business models and products
- Design and implement sales strategy for assigned accounts
- Develop and identify new business opportunities within the market
- Delve into the assigned accounts the projection of future business
- Develop business plans for the assigned channels
- Living ABB’s core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues and the business.
- A bachelor’s degree in Electrical or Electronical Engineering.
- More than 4 years of experience in Sales working as Channel Specialist or Account Manager.
- Sound knowledge of Medium Voltage equipment (switchgear, cdc, substations, electrical rooms, ccm, electrical panels, electromobility, power backup) and the Electrical market.
- Advanced English level.
- Proven ability to develop and manage customer relationships.
- A collaborative, solutions-oriented approach and strong communication skills.
More about us
We look forward to receiving your application. If you want to discover more about ABB, take another look at our website www.abb.com.