We are recruiting a Regional General Manager Power Technique South America Region (Chile, Perú, Bolivia, Argentina)
At Atlas Copco we believe in challenging the status quo, always looking for a better way. Our leading-edge technology enables us to innovate for a sustainable future.
We believe that people make it happen and with us you are empowered to act. Your ideas can make a real difference and contribute to the quality of life for people everywhere.
We offer a wide range of interesting job roles and many opportunities to grow. This is where it begins – Join us at the Home of Industrial Ideas.
You will be responsible for the assets and profitable growth of the business and further strengthen the position of Power Technique BA in your region (Chile, Perú, Bolivia, Argentina) based on our strategy in new segments, products, territories and technologies.
You will actively guide and prepare the organization for the digital journey ahead: digital transformation in our operations and sales processes.
In this position your main task will include:
- Lead our operations, continue our profitable growth and further develop the region into a Power Technique organization focused on maximizing customer value & satisfaction.
- You will define a sustainable growth strategy based on the Power technique technology pillars Air, Power and Flow with focus on Oil-Free air, large power and pump development.
- Maximize on- and offline presence based on inbound and outbound marketing initiatives through our marketing automation tools.
- You are responsible to develop the organization further, to attract, develop and retain the right people to grow our organization in a highly competent and customer centric with strong focus on customer service and support, total customer satisfaction and customer loyalty.
- You are responsible for further grinding safety in our DNA and Culture. Safety must be part of our everyday routine to ensure all team goes home as they came into work that day.
- Follow up and report business results, trends and competitive information.
- Effective territory management based on pro-active sales management and disciplined use of our CRM systems.
- Price management execution to support the profitable growth strategy.
- Business Development in new markets in conjunction with local organizations.
- Training and sales support of the sales teams as required.
- Consolidation and coordination of Regional information, reports and meetings.
We will measure your success against profitable growth, OPR, OVA and NPS.
In this function, you will report to the President of the Power and Flow Division.
The successful candidate should have a solid sales & marketing experience.
University degree - technically or commercially oriented - or similar through experience.
You have awareness of local cultures and international business environments.
The candidate shall have good command of English, Spanish is a plus, good knowledge of the Way and should have excellent financial skills.
Competency is more than ever a combination of knowledge, experience and attitude.
Key behaviors of our candidate are:
- Strong entrepreneurial and leadership skills, sound commercial awareness and drive for success.
- An achiever who comes with solutions to make things happen and who can transform the mission into strategy, the strategy into action and delivers the promise
- A team player and people manager who engages and empowers the team and creates trustworthy and fair relations with all stakeholders
- A resilient leader who can cope with change in an ever faster moving digital landscape and who can spread this attitude of self-sufficiency
- An innovative “there is always a better way" person with a positive, flexible, responsive and growth mindset who embraces and promotes the digital transformation
- Open-minded with a global mindset, curious to understand and learn new perspectives
Country and city description
Santiago de Chile (Chile)
The Power Technique business area provides air, power and flow solutions through products such as mobile compressors, pumps, light towers and generators, along with a number of complementary products.
The business area offers specialty rental and provides services through a dedicated, global network. Power Technique innovates for sustainable productivity across multiple industries, including construction, manufacturing, oil and gas and exploration drilling. The business area is headquartered in Belgium. Principal product development and manufacturing units are located in Europe, Asia, South America and North America.