Responsible for providing leadership, governance and best practice to deliver the Logistics Process Strategic plan in order to meet the needs of the Zoetis Chile.
Responsible for service provider contract management in Chile:
- Costs validation and Control.
- Operational interfaces with the logistics service providers.
- Ensure the operational management according compliance process.
- Align the transportation, warehousing and foreign trade guidelines according to Global Logistics Operating Model.
Responsible for logistics service providers bidding process, including forwarders and brokers, and also develop new logistics solutions and innovations.
Logistics packaging material purchase and cost analysis.
External Suppliers transportation flows validation and negotiation.
- Accountable for identifying, developing and implementing standardized process enhancements and / or introducing new processes and policies based on their functional expertise, benchmarking, innovation and lean principles.
- Develop and Implements standards, guidelines, technology and procedures.
- Execute Sense & Respond processes, including evaluation of operational scenarios.
- Optimize Logistics across the areas via proactive sensing and then resolving challenges within the supply chain in order to achieve optimal customer service satisfaction.
- Deliver key performance metrics and drives improvement in Supplier performance.
- Partner with cross functional teams to define logistics strategy and identify opportunities.
- Transparency of risks and opportunities, as well as consistently communication.
- Identify issues in a proactive manner by developing and maintaining key reporting.
- Utilize Key Performance Indicators (KPI's) to report and explain performance.
- Drive problem solving and contribute to continuous improvement.
- Education: University Bachelor's Degree or equivalent. Supply Chain
- Years' Experience: 3 - 5 Years related experience.
- Experience with manufacturing process.
- Experience: Past experience in a supply chain environment is an asset.
- Experience: Experience with ERP (SAP), Power BI, Tableau and other tools.
- Analytical Expertise: Advanced Excel and computer skills.
- Language: Strong verbal and written skills in English.
- Build strong collaborative relationships, considering diverse perspectives and styles.
- Ability to target the communications as appropriate for the audience.
- The ability to influence others in a matrix environment and ability to work cross-functionally in an international environment (multi-cultural).
- Ability to challenge the status quo and evaluate processes to determine if refinements would enhance speed of results and productivity or quality.
- High level of self-motivation and flexibility coupled with good interpersonal skills.
- Stress resistant and strong ability to deal with and perform under pressure.
- Good analytical skills
- Highly pro-active and strong problem-solving skills.
At Zoetis we are passionate about our customers and the animals in their care. We discover, develop and manufacture the world's most innovative and effective products for animal health-medicines, vaccines, diagnostics, genetic tests, biodevices-and we are creating the next generation of integrated solutions and services to support this evolving industry. We know our people drive our success. Our colleagues are proud of our company culture and the meaningful role we play in caring for animals. The Zoetis Core Beliefs define the commitments we make to our colleagues, customers and stakeholders every day. They have guided the creation of our award-winning workplace and our proud position as a leading partner of choice in animal health.
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion
Our Colleagues Make the Difference, and we know their differences make Zoetis stronger. We strive to create an environment where each colleague feels valued and cared for and where we can be our best every day. Our Diversity, Equity & Inclusion (DE&I;) focus and commitment begins with our leadership team of diverse backgrounds, experiences and ethnicities (50% of our executive team members are women), and it is demonstrated in our support of our colleagues and industry. Our Diversity, Equity & Inclusion Council, representing colleagues across locations, functions and communities, serve as ambassadors and champions for DE&I; initiatives. In addition to the Diversity, Equity & Inclusion Council, Zoetis has six colleague resource groups that bring together colleagues who share similar backgrounds, experiences, or interests and work together toward goals aligned with our strategic business priorities.
Our commitment to advancing Diversity, Equity and Inclusion has earned us recognitions as a Best Place to Work for LGBTQ Equality , a 100 Best Company for Working Mothers , a Top Company for Executive Women , among many others .
For animals. For health. For you.