Varian Medical Systems
Together, we can beat cancer.
At Varian, we bring together the worlds’ best talent to realize our vision of a world without fear of cancer. Together, we work passionately to develop and deliver easy-to-use, efficient oncology solutions. If you want to be part of this important mission, we want to hear from you.
Bring your talent to a place where your work will help fight cancer. Join Varian’s Oncology Systems team, and the work you do can make a difference by helping to create a world without fear of cancer.
In this challenging position you are responsible for managing all development projects aspects.
- Managing project teams, and coordinate departmental and cross-functional teams
- Define project plans, direct schedules and monitor budget, performance to plan
- Change management
- Risk and conflict management
- Maintain information and manage communications
- Ensures the adherence to the formal business processes and documentation
- Managing the transfer to production/manufacturing/service
- Manages and ensures the relevant regulatory compliance of the products
- Assures that manuals (including help) and localization are available
- Bacheler or Masters degree (or equivalent) and related experience
- Strong background in software engineering, cloud technologies and/or full stack development
- Sound knowledge of regulations and processes in medical device industry
- Experience in the field of agile development methodologies is a plus
- Experience in the field of radiotherapy and/or diagnostic imaging technologies is a plus
- Experience in the field of IEC/regulatory/risk management for a medical device is a plus
- Fluency in English language, written and spoken
You are analytical, communicative and focused. You work structured and have an eye for details. In addition, you can express your ideas and research in written form. You are used to working independently, open to discussing ideas and solutions with your colleagues. You thrive in an international work environment and in cultivating your contacts with partners in Europe and overseas.