** Important: To be considered, 1st read the job post below & then apply here — > https://www.autogrow.co/apply-seo-manager?r=indeed
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Autogrow.co’s mission in this world is to accelerate creativity and the entrepreneurial spirit. Founded in 2010, we provide a single, focused service to help our clients delegate their creative, digital marketing tasks without the headaches of hiring. The company sees over 50,000 visits to the site per month and has been featured in Forbes, Inc Magazine, Entrepreneur, The Washington Post, Mixergy, and other well-known publications. AutoGrow’s growth goal is to hire 1,000 new team members in the next 6 months.
ABOUT THE POSITION AND WHO WILL BEST FILL IT
We are looking for an experienced SEO Manager who can provide solutions and recommendations to SEO problems / questions. The SEO Manager must know how to use various reporting and analytical platforms to answer SEO-related questions from clients and provide advice to clients on basic, intermediate, and advanced topics.
The SEO Manager must also have an in-depth knowledge of keyword research.
We are a systems and process-oriented company. This is part of what makes us and the people we work with special.
We are looking to work with someone for the long-term.
Finally, one of our core values as a company is relentless self-improvement. If this describes how you like to live your life personally and professionally, you'll fit in well with us.
- Generate professional reports for SEO tracking purposes for clients over time.
- Recommend fixes for SEO issues.
- Recommend and get results with speeding up websites.
- Identify broken links and backlink opportunities.
- Conduct cold email campaigns to build links.
- Audit, optimize, and make recommendations for content generation including keyword research, meta tags, and title tags for various websites).
- Prepare and run reports regularly.
- Collaborate with Ads Managers, Project Managers, and Funnel Strategists.
- Attend daily team sync-ups at 1030am EST, Monday - Friday.
- Proven work experience as an SEO Manager / SEO Specialist and has worked with clients for at least 1 year.
- Experience with Google Advanced Webmaster tools and other SEO tools.
- Ability to generate professional reports for SEO tracking purposes.
- Must be technically savvy enough to be comfortable learning and using new software (we use our own web application for project management).
- Great English communication skills.
- Customer-focused attitude but also able to follow specific directions every week.
- A positive, enthusiastic attitude with the ability to meet deadlines.
- Creative, solution-oriented mindset; able to consider tactical details and think on a strategic level.
- Must have a reliable, stable internet connection.
- Must be reliable, diligent, and enjoy having a position where staying organized and communicating clearly is key.
- Must be available to work during company business hours i.e. between 9 am and 5 pm EST (New York Time).
- Must complete a skill test and 2-week training as documented on our wiki, as given by our assistant.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- SEO Manager or SEO Specialist: 3 years (Required)
- Client: 1 year (Required)
- English (Required)
- Remote interview process
- Virtual meetings