As the tech firm that created the mobile world, and with more than 54,000 patents to our name, we’ve made it our business to make a mark. When joining our team at Ericsson you are empowered to learn, lead, and perform at your best, shaping the future of technology. This is a place where you're welcomed as your own perfectly unique self and celebrated for the skills, talent, and perspective you bring to the team. Are you in?
Come, and be where it begins.
Our Outstanding Opportunity!
We are now looking for a Project Planner to support with specialist knowledge in the area of project planning and scheduling, trend analysis, critical path identification, backward scheduling, “What if” scenarios, production of reports,
customer interaction, control, and monitoring. The Project Planner should be the project organization's top authority on Ericsson's recommended tool for tracking and reporting purposes.
In addition, you will drive the implementation and adherence of relevant tools and systems required to be used by the Customer Project Manager. All of this while working hand in hand with the Head of the PMO for the South Region.
- Collect the required information to start projects, preparing detailed plans, determining prioritization, establishing timelines, and preventing possible issues.
- Verification of data and information to be analyzed.
- Provide support by handling some operational aspects of a project - coordinating with partners and consultants.
- Establish key performance indicators and dealing with the project regarding cost estimates, overall plans, and delivery time frames.
- Prepare presentations and regular status reports.
- Act as the main source of information about the project to external teams.
To be successful in the role you must have
- Be a very experienced MS Excel user, capable of producing pivot tables with experience in Network Rollout
- The ability to produce timelines in MS Project and/or Excel
- Experience in dealing face to face with customers
- Both theoretical knowledge and understanding through shown experience i.e. from deployment in rollout projects.
- Understanding of the complexity of mobilization and ramp-up of site production, efficiency factors for planned or started attempts versus failing rate, and successful implementation and handling of the backlog.
- Fluent English and Spanish Languages Proficiency.
What´s in it for you?
Here at Ericsson, our culture is built on over a century of fearless decisions. With us, you will no longer be dreaming of what the future holds – you will be reconceptualizing it. You won’t develop for the setting but will build what replaces it. Joining us is a way to move your career in any direction you want; with hundreds of career opportunities in locations all over the world, in a place where co-creation and collaboration are embedded into the walls. You will find yourself in a speak-up environment where empathy and humanness serve as cornerstones for how we work, and where work-life balance is a priority. Welcome to an inclusive, global company where your chance to create an impact is endless!
What happens once you apply?
To prepare yourself for the next steps, please explore here: https://www.ericsson.com/en/careers/job-opportunities/hiring-process
Do you believe that an organization fostering an environment of cooperation and collaboration to execute with speed creates better business value? Do you value a culture of humanness, where fact based decisions are important and our people are encouraged to speak up? Do you believe that diverse, inclusive teams drive performance and innovation? At Ericsson, we do.
We provide equal employment opportunities without regard to race, color, gender, sexual orientation, transgender status, gender identity and/or expression, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, religion, political opinion, nationality, ethnic background, social origin, social status, indigenous status, disability, age, union membership or employee representation and any other characteristic protected by local law or Ericsson’s Code of Business Ethics.
Primary country and city: Chile (CL) || || Santiago de Chile || Consulting&SysInt;
Req ID: 467783