Descripción de la empresa H&M; is a global fashion leader that is passionate about its people and providing excellent customer services on a daily basis. We are offering a role where everyday is an exciting challenge, the opportunity to work with an amazing team and where only you set the limits to your career possibilities! At H&M;, your personal growth and development is just as important as our business. Sounds exciting? Here's your chance to work for a global brand and excel. Descripción del empleo You are responsible for a well-functioning Warehouse Management System, as well as developing system functionality. Support the Distribution Centre operations, embracing the H&M; values, policies and all relevant procedures,
and collaborate with the DC Manager and all teams. Maximize operational excellence, quality, and efficiency in a sustainable way for our customers, in all brands and channels. Requisitos We Are Looking For
- You have minimum 1 year work experience in Replenishment Warehouse/ Allocation/ Call Off (or in a similar field) since we are looking for a colleague with logistic processes knowledge and good analytical skills.
- You already have a degree in business administration, industrial engineer, others related to logistics.
- To be successful in your role we believe that you are result driven, business minded and a true team player.
- You value own responsibility, fast pace and straight forward communication
- You are constantly looking for possibilities to improve.
- Your drive, energy and positive attitude will be keys for success.
- Proficient in Word and Excel. You should speak English intermediate and Spanish fluently Información adicional We Can Offer You A great opportunity to get an insight into one of H&M;’s most central functions and we can assure you that you will get plenty of responsibility from day one. We offer you a strong corporate culture characterized by belief in people, teamwork, and entrepreneurial spirit. A career as Allocation Manager 3PL means you will work in a strong team and ensures personal growth as a professional.Show moreShow lessShow moreShow less