Position Title: Sales Representative - Retail, C&CS;
Location: Las Condes, Santiago de Chile
Reports To: Sr Sales Manager SoCo
As the Sales Representative will be responsible for leading sales of the Retail Channel, developing this channel within Chile for the RC and RCP products. Creating opportunities to expand distribution among main retailers such as Easy, Sodimac, Jumbo, Líder, Tottus, Unimarc, etc. You will oversee the commercial relationship with the retailers, develop sales objectives, programs and forecast and may manage merchants at POS.
- Visit and create relationship in stores with buyers, aisle managers and store managers
- Generate the entrance to new chains through plans, proposals,
- Creation of plans and supervision of merchants
- Receive, process and follow up the orders of the retailers in charge including PE process.
- Analyze the sellout indicators and inventories of each retailer, proposing growth plans with each.
- Ensure and coordinate participation in events and special dates as cyberday, blackfriday, anniversaries, etc
- Consolidate negotiations product requirements into realistic forecasts and presenting them to sales and supply teams
- Bachelor with degree in Business Administration, Economics, Engineering, Marketing
- 2-3 years working in sales attending the retail channel
- Intermediate level of English
- Advanced knowledge in MS Office and Databases analysis tools
- Availability to travel domestically and abroad
- Proactive, results oriented, hands-on and excellent relationship and negotiation skills
Newell Brands (NASDAQ: NWL) is a leading global consumer goods company with a strong portfolio of well-known brands, including Paper Mate, Sharpie, Dymo, EXPO, Parker, Elmers, Coleman, Marmot, Oster, Sunbeam, FoodSaver, Mr. Coffee, Graco, Baby Jogger, NUK, Calphalon, Rubbermaid, Contigo, First Alert, and Yankee Candle. For hundreds of millions of consumers, Newell Brands makes life better every day, where they live, learn, work and play.